Each person is different I like to customize each massage session to fit the person. Contact me today to discuss what best will meet your needs!
The techniques used:
- MyoFascial Release (Training by John Barms) is my passion! Fascia is the connective tissue made up of collagen and elastin that covers all the structures in the body and bonds them together. Fascia restrictions do not show up in standard testing so if you are considering surgery or suffering from chronic pain from an injury to a headache, it would be important to consider MFR sessions. Research: myofascialrelease.com for more information and success stories.
- CranioSacral Therapy (Training by Upledger) is a gentle hands-on method of releasing restrictions around the brain and spinal cord so your body can self-correct and free itself of pain and other health conditions. This technique improves the rhythmic motion of fluid along the spine.
- Swedish Massage Peaceful relaxation method to sooth and relax the physical and emotional stress and tension within the body.
- Trigger Point Applied pressure to release of tension within muscles.
- Aromatherapy Will rejuvenate the mind, balance the body! I use Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Only.
- Raindrop Therapy with Young Living Essential Oils: Stimulates the immune & nervous systems, eliminates pathogens, reduces physical & emotional stress and relieves chronic back muscle & joint discomfort.
- ITOVI Scanning is a hand held device that reads your bodies frequencies and pairs essential oils frequencies to find the best match for improved health.
- Hot River Stones or Heated Bamboo are sometimes used during massage sessions to aid in the relaxation experience. If you would like this addition please let me know at time of scheduling your appointment, thank you.
Are determined by the technique chosen and duration chosen.
Massage Sessions run in durations of 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes.
Aromatherapy is an add on. Cost is an extra $5.00-$10.00 depending on the cost of the oil used during session.
Raindrop Therapy: feet only $45.00, full body $100.00
Thank you, may you have a very blessed day!